Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Social Awarness #2- Observe Your Surroundings (school, home, neighborhood, media)

People smoking right in front of you
People cussing in front of you when you have kids around
People pushing out of the way on the street
People talking really loud on the train, street, telling all their business
Saggin'

       I think that pne that really maddens me is when people cuss in front of you and your children (if you have any). Because I know we hear it all the time in school and stuff, but then when teenagers or somebody else comes and is screaming it in front of you, it kind of makes you fell like your parents think that is how you are going to grow, and that is what you are you are going to do when you grow up, and you really don't want to hear all of that. Your parents know you don't do, but I think they try to make sure it is engraved into your brain so that you don't do it.
       When my parents see that kind of stuff, especially my mom, she always llectures us about it, then off of that she'll go off into other stuff she doesn't want us doing then the lecture turns into an hour long conversation. My dad just simply says if I hear those words come out of your mouth, there will definitely be consequences.

No comments:

Post a Comment